Sunday, June 19, 2011

Menu Plan- June 19th - 25th

After being on vacation for a few days I have come home with no desire to cook.  The weather has finally warmed up and I just want to spend my time outdoors.  I planned my menu around things we had on hand that were really easy to make or can be cooked on the grill.  This should help me stay out of the kitchen and outside with my family.  Have a great week and Happy Father's Day!
Breakfasts:
Eggs, Toast & Fruit
Cereal/Oatmeal
Egg in a Hole & Fruit
Breakfast Burrito
Apple Crepes
Muffins & Hard Boiled Eggs
French Toast & Bacon

Lunches:
Bagel Sandwich & Potato Salad
Tuna Sandwich, Chips & Fruit
Egg Salad Sandwich & Fruit
Peanut Butter/Nutella Sandwiches w/ Raisins
Left Overs

Dinners:
Sausage & Pea Salad (recipe to be posted this week)
Ribs & Red Kidney Bean Salad
Pizza Night
Tacos
Baked Potato Bar & Carrots
Spaghetti & Corn
Pork Chops & Veggies

No comments: