Monday, March 9, 2009

Walgreens Trip March 9th

Walgreens is running a sale where you buy $25 worth of certain products and get $10 Register Rewards to use on your next trip. Since I had coupons for $5 off each pack of Huggies diapers I decided to stop in and take advantage of the sale. I am working on stocking up on diapers for our new baby and so try to get some every time I see a good sale. Transaction Sports Egg (Reg. $1.29—treat for my son) 3 pkgs Huggies (Reg. $11.99, Sale $10 - $5 Internet printable Q = $5 each) 2 Grape Nuts (Sale $2.50 - $1/2 Q = $2 each) Reese’s bunny candy & Cadbury eggs (Sale $2.50 - $1/2 Easy Savers Q = $2 each) Colgate (Reg. $3.49 - $1.50 Q - $2.50 Easy Savers Q = credit of .51) 4 Garnier Fructis shampoo, conditioner and gel (Sale $2.99 - $1 Q - $2 Easy Savers Q = credit of .01 each After coupons my total was $27.51. I earned $10 RR for the diapers and $2 RR for Grape Nuts. I now have $12 RR to use like cash on my next purchase. I was pretty happy getting 3 pkgs of diapers for $5 after RR. I might have to go back and get more.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I love the deals at Walgreens. You did great. Checkout my latest trip at http://tupelodeals.blogspot.com